Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pez Candy!

So many different ones to choose from but there is only one "Worlds Largest Pez Dispenser"






The World's Biggest Pez Dispenser stands 7 foot 10 inches tall - over 20 times the size of a normal Pez dispenser. Yes, the World's Biggest Pez Dispenser works!
It dispenses a clear plastic capsule that can hold 6480 Pez candies or a standard size Pez dispenser. Completed in September of 2006, a retired "Snowman B" (1986-2001) Pez dispenser was used as the model. The World's Largest Pez Dispenser weighs 85 lbs. The Burlingame Museum is where you can see the World's Largest Pez Dispenser.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One Pez is sugary enough! I can't imagine what a sugar rush a world's largest pez would give you!

Jessica Morris said...

that wall of Pez is so cool!!
It made me happy just looking at it :)

Nicole said...

I love Pez! I have about 20 or so in a box somewhere. I need a giant pez now lol.

Claire said...

The thought of a giant Pez both fascinates and terrifies me :-)

Cxx