Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Fluffy Stuff


The other night I was playing on ISketch.net and I got the word CandyFloss... well I had no idea that was the same thing as Cotton Candy! Cotton candy is also known as CandyFloss, Fairy Floss, Old woman's hair, Doll's hair, Papa's beard and few other names...

The most popular color of cotton candy is pink, though any color can be made. (I like Blue )




There is something about Cotton Candy that makes me think of Clouds... and if I was to eat the clouds that is how they would taste... I know its not logicial but a girl can dream right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen green cotton candy which is apple, but I thought that would be gross so I didn't eat it. It's cool how you can take a chunk of cotton candy the size of your head and shove it all into your mouth. I love doing that! SUGAR HIGH!!!!!

Stacy said...

I'm not sure how much of a discount I'd give if you found your own fabric. The purse does look best with 3 different fabrics, but really most of the cost is labor/time.

Nicole said...

I love blue cotton candy too! And clouds do taste like cotton candy... they do! :P

I've also made it and ended up with tons of it in my hair because the wind kept blowing it around.

Jen said...

Nicole, Ive never tried to make it myself but I could only imagen if I did... I imagen I would get very stick or crazy from eatting so much of it ?

Jessica Morris said...

mmm - yum! i love this stuff!