Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

A few Office Quotes


Michael Scott: Everyone always wants new things. Everybody likes new inventions, new technology. People will never be replaced by machines. In the end, life and business are about human connections. And computers are about trying to murder you in a lake. And to me, the choice is easy.



Dwight Schrute: Garbage can be very helpful. Okay? He's a useful cat. He killed an entire family of racoons. Look at him.


Michael Scott: Yeah, I went hunting once. Shot a deer in the leg. Had to kill it with a shovel. Took about an hour. Why do you ask?

Creed: Creed Bratton has never declared bankruptcy. When Creed Bratton gets in trouble, he transfers his debt to [holds up passport] Williams Charles Schneider.

Kevin: I kinda know what it's like to be in commericals. My nickname in high school used to be Kool-Aid Man.

4 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

I bet I know what you are looking forward too..lol.

Jen said...

Yes I cant wait for new episodes!!!

Nicole said...

Haha I love the office!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Office. I cannot wait for the next season to start!!!