Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

And more

Dwight Schrute: It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me. I have been salesman of the month for 13 of the last 12 months. You heard me right. I did so well last February that Corporate gave me two plaques in lieu of a pay raise

Dwight Schrute: As of this morning, we are completely wireless, here at Schrute Farms. But as soon as I find out where Mose hid all the wires, we'll get that power back on

Michael Scott: Alright let me ask you this, tell me if you think this is creative. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. And this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one. I just drew a picture, of a horse, that could fly over rainbows, and a had a huge spike in its head. I was five! Five-years-old. Couldn't even talk yet.

Dwight Schrute: I signed up for Second Life about a year ago. Back then, my life was so great that I literally wanted a second one. In my second life I was also a paper salesman and I was also named Dwight. Absolutely everything was the same. Except I could fly.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL that is so funny about the being 5 and not talking yet.

Haha I remember the second life episode! That one was funny!

Anonymous said...

That is the best show ever :-)

Jen said...

after posting this I went and experimented with 2nd life...its funny...you can fly around it makes me laugh

New episode this thursday!!

Claire said...

Briliant! I've only seen a few eps of Office US, but I'm going to have to find a boxset somewhere.

Cxx

Jen said...

go to www.hulu.com you can watch episodes there as well as http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/

BeckeyZ said...

I love Dwight....sad, but true.